We’re looking for a Web Development intern to work at our Danville office in WordPress site development for hands-on, resume building experience learning real-world skills in a friendly, growing work environment.
Applicants must demonstrate proficiency in Microsoft Word and basic WordPress management with good communication skills, self-motivation, high work-ethics and ability to work with minimal supervision. This part-time internship will offer 8-16 hours per week working along side various team members throughout the term.
– Develop and maintain PHP/MySQL/HTML sites
– Front-end development – understanding responsive builds and browser compatibility
– Develop, modify, and debug WordPress implementations
– Assist with administrative project management
• College degree in Web Development, Communications, or a related field or currently pursuing one
• Prior experience in web development
• Working knowledge of PHP, CSS and HTML
• Strong understanding of WordPress and theme customization
• Graphic design experience is a plus
• Academic or work experience with statistics and web analytics is a plus